Bern Switzerland Temple
- Was dedicated on September 11-15, 1955 by President David O. McKay.
- Was the first temple built in Europe, and the first “overseas” temple.
- Was originally named the Swiss Temple.
- Was the first temple to use the film presentation of the endowment ceremony.
- Was the first temple where English would not be the predominant language.
- Was originally built without an angel Moroni on top; it was added in 2005.
- The coloring page design was based upon the temple’s front facade.
To view the coloring page inspiration visit:
For more temple facts visit: