Boise Idaho Temple
- Was dedicated on May 25-30, 1984 by President Gordon B. Hinckley.
- Was dedicated in more dedicatory sessions—a whopping 24 sessions—than were held for any other temple since the Salt Lake.
- Has been rededicated twice since the original dedication; on May 29, 1987 by Elder James E. Faust and then on November 18, 2012 by President Thomas S. Monson. The first was after it was closed for renovation and expansion, because of its high level of use, just 2 1/2 years after it’s original dedication. The second was after it was closed for an extensive 15 month long renovation.
- The coloring page design was based upon a stained glass window in the temple.
- To view the coloring page inspiration visit:
For more temple facts visit: