Draper Utah Temple
- Was dedicated on March 20-22, 2009 by President Thomas S. Monson.
- Was the twelfth temple built in Utah and the third temple built in the Salt Lake Valley.
- The stained glass windows, created by Tom Holdman, incorporate the Log Cabin quilt pattern used by early pioneers, along with Utah’s state flower, the sego lily.
- Has the largest sealing room in the whole state of Utah, seating up to 80 guests.
- The coloring page design was based upon the temple’s various stained glass windows.
To view the coloring page inspiration visit:
For more temple facts visit: