Ogden Utah Temple
- Was dedicated on January 18-20, 1972 by President Joseph Fielding Smith.
- Was the fifth temple built in Utah, and the first temple dedicated in the state of Utah. (The temples dedicated previously were done so when Utah was only a territory.)
- Was originally built without an angel Moroni on top; it was added in 2002.
- Was rededicated on September 21, 2014 by President Thomas S. Monson after a 3 1/2 year renovation that transformed its exterior appearance.
- The coloring page design was based upon the temple’s large front stained glass window.
To view the coloring page inspiration visit:
For more temple facts visit: