Provo City Center Temple
- Was dedicated on March 20, 2016 by Elder Dallin H. Oaks.
- Was the sixteenth temple built in Utah, and the second temple built in Provo.
- Is one of four temple created out of existing church-owned buildings.
- Includes art glass, finials, and other hardware that were salvaged from the remains of the Provo Tabernacle. Other designs inside the temple, including painted motifs and wallpaper were inspired by designs from the interior of the original tabernacle.
- The coloring page design was based upon the temple’s back facade along with wallpaper and painted motifs found originally in the Provo Tabernacle and now in the temple’s interior.
To view the coloring page inspiration visit:
For more temple facts visit: