Washington D.C. Temple
- Was dedicated on November 19-22, 1974 by President Spencer W. Kimball.
- Was the first temple built in Maryland, and the first temple built in the Eastern United States.
- Is one of five temples featuring an angel Moroni statue holding the gold plates.
- Is the tallest of all LDS temples, due to its 288 foot spire.
- The coloring page design was based upon one of 8 discs found on the temple’s doors.
To view the coloring page inspiration visit:
For more temple facts visit: