Winter Quarters Nebraska Temple
- Was dedicated on April 22, 2001 by President Gordon B. Hinckley.
- Was the first temple built in Nebraska.
- Is one of seven temples that do not bear the name of the major city where they are located, in this case Omaha.
- Is one of three temples built in locations of historic significance for the early church.
- The coloring page design was based upon a stained glass window on the exterior of the temple.
To view the coloring page inspiration visit:
For more temple facts visit: